[gradsusr] WebGrADS - a cloud based version of GrADS in your browser

Marc Stonestreet marc.stonestreet1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 04:21:09 EDT 2011

Daniel - so cool!!!

It worked straight off - kind of does away with the need to constantly
recompile all the supplibs and get the correct versions as one upgrades the
source hey?

A question : Will my scripts run straight off? They are mostly for
monsoondata. Do I just use the 'run' command as usual?

Is documentation available somewhere?

Best Regards

Marc