[gradsusr] Sum daily values for precipitation

gabriel gavinho gavinho.gabriel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 12:03:22 EDT 2011

Dear Serge,

I belive I did not make myself clear about the graphic I need.
suppose I select a single point, let's say lat -23 lon -45, and set the time
to a month period, I will have the values of precipitation for each day as
it is in any meteogram.
My problem is that I need to continually sum the daily valeus so I can
achive the total precipitation within a month but in a way I can present an
increasing line in over the daily values.
I hope I could make it clear and I really appreciate your help

Regars,
Gabriel Gavinho
Federal University of Rio de Janeiro.