[gradsusr] stnmap error

Andre Pattantyus apattantyus2008 at my.fit.edu
Mon Jun 20 14:36:41 EDT 2011

Thank you John for the files. I don't think it is compiler dependent because
I tried on a different machine yesterday with the same result. The files you
created work however I cannot plot out time series values for the individual
stations. I can only plot station values for the fields in file. Does anyone
know how this can be resolved?