[gradsusr] stnmap error

Huddleston, John Huddleston at cira.colostate.edu
Mon Jun 20 11:56:37 EDT 2011

Andre

Attached is a ZIP container with the MAP and DAT files computed from your FORTRAN and using the stnmap application. i.e.

gfortran -o makestations makestations.f
stnmap -I grads.ctl

It works for the GrADS Windows application.

Since your DAT file differs from the one I created, I wonder if you are running this on a big endian system?

Other than that, I cannot think of a reason why your FORTRAN compiled version would create a different DAT file.

John Huddleston
Cooperative Institute for Research in the Atmosphere