[gradsusr] Help Required

chinh ta huu chinhth2010 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 20:49:16 EDT 2011

Dear Zia
      You need grads software or interpolation program of grads.
Best regards
Chinh

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 10:31 AM, Mohammad Ziaulhaq Ansari <
ziaulhaq21 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I would to use NCEP/NCAR Wind Speed Data which is available at 2.5 x
> 2.5 degree for Trend analysis & correction factor. Initially, I would
> be interested in undergoing  two tasks :
>
> 1. would like to interpolate the WS data from 2.5x 2.5 degree to 1 x 1
> degree using GrADS. I understand GrADS is the best tool for displaying
> and interpolating the same. Can anybody help me how to do this, please
> send me codes & conceptual help as well.
>
> 2. Secondly,  I am using Window as Operating system and I need to
> install the same in my System. I have tried quite often but was
> unsuccessful.While installing, it always ask for cywgin  platform it,
> and error message is popped up showing .dll is missing. Please help my
> in this regards and send a complete packet of setup files and
> installation guide describing the various steps to be followed in
> sequential manner.
>
> Regards,
>
> Zia
> ________________________________
>
> Mohammad Ziaulhaq Ansari
>
> M: +91 99 100 23867 | E: zia_ansari at golder.com.au | www.golder.com
>
> Work Safe, Home Safe

(Mr.) Ta Huu Chinh
National, Weather Forecasting Center, Ha Noi, Viet Nam.
No: 4th, Dang Thai Than, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi
Tel: 84-903-402-181
Fax: 84-43-824-4917
Email: chinhth2010 at gmail.com
Website: http://vn.myblog.yahoo.com/chinhth2005/