[gradsusr] Help Required

Mohammad Ziaulhaq Ansari ziaulhaq21 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 13:31:40 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I would to use NCEP/NCAR Wind Speed Data which is available at 2.5 x
2.5 degree for Trend analysis & correction factor. Initially, I would
be interested in undergoing  two tasks :

1. would like to interpolate the WS data from 2.5x 2.5 degree to 1 x 1
degree using GrADS. I understand GrADS is the best tool for displaying
and interpolating the same. Can anybody help me how to do this, please
send me codes & conceptual help as well.

2. Secondly,  I am using Window as Operating system and I need to
install the same in my System. I have tried quite often but was
unsuccessful.While installing, it always ask for cywgin  platform it,
and error message is popped up showing .dll is missing. Please help my
in this regards and send a complete packet of setup files and
installation guide describing the various steps to be followed in
sequential manner.

Regards,

Zia

Mohammad Ziaulhaq Ansari