[gradsusr] same value on area, but wrong color

saeed bayat saeedbayat7276 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 03:26:19 EDT 2011

Hi Simon,
I think you write a script for your porpuse and do it for nc file. First, in
terminal of grads display your
variable simply and run a cbarn for it and look to the values. You should
took right values for right
colors then it will work. Maybe in larger domain, there is not much values
for display in your map.

Regards,
Saeed Bayat
M.A Student of Climatology