[gradsusr] same value on area, but wrong color

Simon Kiertscher simon.kiertscher at gmx.de
Wed Aug 10 08:18:15 EDT 2011

Hi all,

i have a netCDF file in which around lat 0 0 and lon 0 0 is the same
value (0). Lev = 0 and t = 0.
I set my own colors and lat =-1 1, lon= -1 1. When i display now a
variable it works, and the whole plot area is yellow (if i use my yellow
colors).
I clear now the plot.
When i change now the display are to lat=0, t = 1 5, and set the colors
again to say yellow and display my variable again it shows no color.
(every timepoint would show the same color). So why is my plot now not
yellow again?
Is this a bug in GrADS ? Or what am i doing wrong?

Best Regards,
Simon