[gradsusr] Number of rain days on each grid point

Joey Woodson instantweathermaps at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 07:09:15 EDT 2011

//Note: Replace the numbers "360" and "181" with the x and y gridpoint counts.
set t 1 200
PRECMASKED = const(const(maskout(APCP,APCP-20),1),0,-u)
set t 1
NUMDAYS = sumg(PRECMASKED, t=1,t=200)
set x 1
set t 1 200
XSUM = tloop(sumg(PRECMASKED, x=1,x=360))
set y 1
NUMPTS = tloop(sumg(XSUM, y=1,y=181))
--
http://www.instantweathermaps.com