[gradsusr] Trouble displaying data from netcdf file

Brian.Hoeth at noaa.gov Brian.Hoeth at noaa.gov
Tue Oct 19 15:00:37 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm having troubles displaying data from a netcdf file.  I'm sure there is an error in my index file, but I just don't know what I'm missing?

I've attached the output of ncdump -c (ncdump.txt), my control file (adas_ncdf.ctl), and my grads session (gradsout.txt).

Thanks in advance for your help!

Brian Hoeth
NWS Spaceflight Meteorology Group
Johnson Space Center