[gradsusr] opengrads for apple powerpc

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at alum.mit.edu
Mon Oct 11 15:07:40 EDT 2010

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 8:27 PM, Andrew Friedman <andfried at berkeley.edu>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I read on this forum that grads 2.0.a7.oga.1 is the latest version of the
> opengrads for mac powerpc. However, I have been unable to find it on the
> sourceforge downloads page:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/opengrads/files/ - the latest version for
> apple powerpc appears to be 2.0.a5-oga.4. Is there another repository where
> I might be able to download it?

I no longer have access to a PPC Mac, so I have not been producing such
builds. In principle I could cross-compile but I have no means of testing
it. If you do not need the opengrads extensions, try the COLAS builds as
John suggests.

In any event, the OpenGrADS project could use a volunteer to help us
producing OpenGrADS Bundles for a PowerPC Mac. Drop me a note if you can
help.

  Thanks,

     Arlindo

--