[gradsusr] how can i catch ascii data (Text File format) from .DAT file (GrADS output) by fortran script

AliReza Balalan Fard fard792 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 12:03:46 EDT 2010

hi
Dear GrADS colleagues,

I want to write a fortran script to read x , y coordinate and t (time) and
level of Geopotantial height about for example humidity value from  .DAT
file (GrADS output) and write it to text file ( ascii file format ) for
example if i have a output of WRF model in GrADS .DAT and .CTL file , how
can i export my value for example humidity or temprature or wind in x,y and
level and time to my output text file (ASCII format) ?

please help me
thank you

--

Best regards,