[gradsusr] GRID[1] Size != GRID[3] Size

Andrew Revering andy at f5data.com
Tue Nov 2 11:20:23 EDT 2010

Alright, believe it or not I figured this one out too.

My two data sets are radar in .nc, and ruc model data in grib2.

What I was doing was regridding when defining the variables:

                'define preciptype = re(cvalue,0.037)'

                'define valrad = re(cvalue,0.037)'

                *some stuff here, then:

                'valrad = if(const(tmpsurface,<,10,0,const(valrad,0,-u))'

The fix was to have the regridding within the IF statement:

                'valrad =
if(const(re(tmpsurface,0.037),0,-u),<,10,0,const(re(valrad,0.037),0,-u))'

Not sure why, but it works.