[gradsusr] Time Series Plot

Walsh, Brian J brian.walsh at amec.com
Tue May 18 14:25:56 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am looking to plot ocean current data as a time series plot.  I want various sub-surface levels plotted on the y-axis and the time steps on the X-axis.  Can someone tell me how, and if, this can be done with GrADS?

Thanks

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not an intended recipient you must not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete and destroy the message.