[gradsusr] Help with dating output

Metris Limited Forecaster metris at clear.net.nz
Mon Mar 15 21:54:34 EDT 2010

1/ I am interested in Grads functions/ script that would date data period
for appropriate time period for 2D map output. When using a DODS for data.
As there is no descriptor file (was thinking that TDEF would help if there
was a descriptor file) I am finding solution difficult. I have had no joy
looking for solutions which I found surprising. I am relatively new to Grads
but have some very nice data coming off GFS 0.5 degree resolution data. But
the absence of a datestamp makes use difficult. Any *.gfs functions that
would help?

Howard Staines

Forecaster Metris Limited

websited -  <http://www.metris.co.nz> www.metris.co.nz  - phone 06 8441042 -