[gradsusr] undef in GrADS 2

Phil Cogbill Phil.Cogbill at noaa.gov
Fri Jun 4 15:58:34 EDT 2010

Thanks Jennifer!

I read about this some more and that worked _great_ in GrADS 2, but what
about GDS 2?  I am still seeing this problem coming from GDS 2 and it is
causing problems for other software that uses the GDS2 service.  I've
looked through the configuration reference for GDS, but do not see a way
to set undef.  Any ideas?

Phil