[gradsusr] undef in GrADS 2

Jennifer Adams jma at cola.iges.org
Fri Jun 4 17:44:23 EDT 2010

Yes, this does also affect the GDS. Here's the scoop from the GDS home
page:

Important Note for GDS Administrators (June 2009): The recent release
of GrADS (version 2.0.a6) implemented some necessary changes related
to the handling of undefined values. These changes can affect the GDS.
If you are administering a GDS version 2.0 with GrADS 2.0.a6 behind
it, then a 1-line patch is needed for the file $GDSHOME/scripts/
subset.gs. The patched version is here. Updating the subset.gs script
does not require a reinstallation or even a reload of your GDS.

In case the link doesn't work, the patched version is http://iges.org/grads/gds/patched_subset.gs

--Jennifer

jma at cola.iges.org