[gradsusr] problem with 3D figure

Heiner Körnich heiner at misu.su.se
Thu Jun 3 02:59:04 EDT 2010

Hi,

only open the .ctl-file with xdfopen.
The ctl-file should contain something like:
DSET data.nc
ZDEF dep 12 linear 1 1

This would mean that your height variable is called "dep" in the .nc-file.
Check it with 'ncdump -h data.nc'. For the level definition the example uses
only linear distributed levels, you might want to put their actual levels.

Since you have mentioned that your file contains both 2d and 3d data, you
might need to add this as a "VARS"-statement in the ctl-file. But try with
out.

So far,
Heiner

Email: heiner at misu.su.se   www.misu.su.se/~heiner/