[gradsusr] Time Stamp

Andrew Revering andy at f5data.com
Fri Jul 30 22:45:31 EDT 2010

I appreciate the help everyone is giving me. I have more issues though.

Ok, I use the code and it displays the time. but every file says 22z on the
30th. I have no idea where that time is coming from, and why each forecast
hour shows the same time. The model ran at 06z and finished around 14z.

Let me give some background. I'm running my own WRF, and I have 21 forecast
hours that I'm creating graphics from.

I want to get either the model run (06z) or the valid time for that forecast
hour. Is that not in the data file? What is q time actually giving me,
because 22z on every file is not making sense to me.

Thanks in advance,

Andy