[gradsusr] Time Stamp

Gregory Clarke gsclarke at emirates.net.ae
Sat Jul 10 03:00:32 EDT 2010

Andrew,

I use "q ctlinfo", sublin and subwrd commands...

In the output of "q ctlinfo" you will find the model time and then this out
can be parsed through the sublin and subwrd commands and stored in
variables. After that it is a simple case of writing it onto the image with
"draw string...." command.

Cheers

Greg