[gradsusr] Time Stamp

Amit Misra amisra.amit at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 00:56:36 EDT 2010

Dear Andrew,

  I have used the segment suggested by Ming Ying in verbatim, and it does
work. Yes, I have embedded it in my script.

  'q time'
    timestr=subwrd(result, 3)
   'draw string 7 7 'timestr

The message regarding time being not a valid variable is sorted once you set
it the usual way. eg:

set t 1
etc before the above segment.

All the best, and thanks to Ming.