[gradsusr] Regridding 0.5° resolution Data to 2.5° resolution

Michael Fiorino michael.fiorino at noaa.gov
Mon Jul 26 09:25:35 EDT 2010

'regridding' is a classic problem that my 'regrid2' function was
developed for and while lats4d can be used to convert/regrid from 0.5 ->
2.5 deg data, it would be faster to use my opengrads user defined
extension function 're2.'
please see opengrads2.0 (http://opengrads.org) and the docs at the
opengrads web site.

best regards, mike