How join severals NetCDF files in one file NetCDF

Mario Caffera rmcaffera at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jan 21 14:22:39 EST 2010

Hi Javier Peña,

 I never found how to do this in this Operative System. So I install an ubuntu linux OS in addition in my PC. Then, I install both grads and the NCO device . By means of this, I join together several .nc files in only one. And most of the time I return to Windows in order to continue with the job en Grads.

          Maybe there is another solution. If it is the case please forward me a better answer that this one.

            hasta pronto

                         mario caffera