Time Settings for Data

Jason Snyder jmssnyder at UCDAVIS.EDU
Thu Jan 21 15:06:34 EST 2010

I tried the script but how do I get it to turn the date to a number?  I ran
this script and it does not seem to do anything except create the text file
date.txt, which shows the date as December 31 2008 0 hours.  when I enter
ga-'>set t 1

I still get the date
Time values set: 2009:1:1:3 2009:1:1:3,

where I would like it to be

Time values set: 2009:1:1:0 2009:1:1:0., which is what the other netcdf file
has.

Nothing has really changed in terms of the time settings when I used this
script.  How do I use it?  Do I have to run it on both .nc files I want to
use and then I can use them together?

Let me know.

Thank,

Jason