Develop new capability for GRADS: Save animated gifs.

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at ALUM.MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 20 19:51:42 EST 2010

Alex.

  I am not quite sure what you are suggesting. Are you talking about an
on-line or off-line capability? In either case, this can be achieved rather
easily with imagemagick's convert utility.   For example, if you have a
metafile with multiple frames, gxyat will create a series of PNG image
files:

% gxyat -o frame-%02d.png frames.gx

Creating animated GIF can be accomplished with something like:

% convert -adjoin -o frames.gif frame-*.png

Of course, the individual image flles would be better created inside grads
with gxyat or printim.

   Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva