[gradsusr] Append a single color bar to multiple plots

Muhammad Rahiz muhammad.rahiz at ouce.ox.ac.uk
Tue Dec 28 12:05:11 EST 2010

Hi,

What you can do is to use the 'set vpage' option rather than 'run
page' like so;

'set t 1'
'set vpage 0 5.5 4.25 8.5'
'd var'
'draw title plot1'
'cbarn'

'set t 2'
'set vpage 5.5 11 4.25 8.5'
'd var'
'draw title plot2'
'cbarn'

'set t 3'
'set vpage 0 5.5 0 4.25'
'd var'
'draw title plot3'
'cbarn

'set t 4'
'set vpage 5.5 11 0 4.25'
'd var'
'draw title plot4'
'cbarn

'printim image.png white'

Also, most of the components in the script are repetitive - hence would be
better to optimize it by using a loop.

Muhammad Rahiz
Researcher & DPhil Candidate (Climate Systems & Policy)
School of Geography & the Environment
University of Oxford