[gradsusr] Gxout Findstn

Daniele Gandini daniele.gandini at arpa.piemonte.it
Mon Aug 30 03:40:58 EDT 2010

Hi Stephen.

* q pos to expect mouse click and to have xs and ys location on the map
  'q pos'
  xs=subwrd(result,3)
  ys=subwrd(result,4)

* display variable
  'set gxout findstn';'d var';'xs';'ys
   say 'findstn: 'result
* codstn is station code, lonstn and latstn are station coordinates.
   codstn=subwrd(result,1);lonstn=subwrd(result,2);latstn=subwrd(result,3)

Bye.

Daniele