[gradsusr] Gxout Findstn

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Mon Aug 30 10:29:28 EDT 2010

Thanks Daniele!  That helps alot.  I see there's also a fourth result,
to the right of latitude...do you know what that is?  I'm thinking it
may be a distance to nearest station in screen units.  Here's an
example output from mine:
d snowfall.2(t=2);4.54519;4.52597
result= 363632 -76 40.55 0.198828

I also noticed it gives the output of the nearest station, regardless
of whether it's a valid (non-missing) value.  I think It would be more
useful if it gave the value of the nearest valid station.

Stephen