[gradsusr] Gxout Findstn

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Fri Aug 27 17:40:44 EDT 2010

Does anyone have a WORKING example of the graphics output type
"findstn"?  I don't need the whole or even a partial script, just an
example of the correct syntax.  I searched in the User Archive and
searched the internet for it, but came up empty.  Usage note No. 5
under "set gxout" in the Documentation Index has a description, but
offers no example.  I have tried various combinations of what it says,
without any luck.  I have not figured out how to incorporate the three
arguments listed in the display command.

I am using a valid station dataset with snowfall values over North
America.  The associated station ID's are 5- to 6-digit numbers.  I
have no problem displaying the snowfall values on a map.

Thanks
Stephen McMillan
The information contained in this e-mail message
is intended only for the use of the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
review, copy or distribute this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.