User Defined Functions in OpenGrADS

Michael Fiorino Michael.Fiorino at NOAA.GOV
Thu Nov 19 19:12:49 EST 2009

regrid2 as an old style udf that works in grads <= 1.9 but not in our
opengrads versions as arlindo described; and the regrid2.f fortran code
i wrote has bugs (not big ones though) that have been eliminated in the
opengrads extension 're2'.

please do NOT use regrid2, but use the corrected version in re2 that
works in both opengrads 1.10 and 2.0.  also note re2 is functionally the
same as regrid2 and if you replaced all calls to regrid2 with re2 you
get the same behavior, but not the same answers in some cases...

let me know if you have problems using re2.

/r mike