extracting netcdf data

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Fri May 15 13:10:12 EDT 2009

P. Romero,

In GrADS, the regrid function may be helpful to interpolate to a lower
resolution, and then you could perhaps adapt the Opengrads Recipe-002 to
write out the data:
ftp://grads.iges.org/grads/sprite/udf/
http://cookbooks.opengrads.org/index.php?title=Recipe-002:_Saving_GrADS_variable_data_to_a_text_file

I hope this helps,
Chuck

--

Please note that Charles.Seman at noaa.gov should be considered my NOAA
email address, not cjs at gfdl.noaa.gov.

 Charles Seman                                Charles.Seman at noaa.gov
 U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
 201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
 Princeton, NJ  08540-6649            http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/