problem with 365_day calender under grads v2.0.a4.oga.1

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Mon Jan 26 14:40:56 EST 2009

The reason why you can't use sdfopen to open 365_day_calendar files is
because the udunits library (used by the sdfopen code) does not
support 365_day_calendars and so the initial time of your file may be
interpreted incorrectly. This error comes up often when using nc files
from the IPCC -- you must provide all the time axis information to
GrADS to make sure it is correct.
Jennifer

--
Jennifer M. Adams