possible to improve Grads for some deficiencies?

slovoed slovoed slovoed123 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 26 05:09:27 EST 2009

hi,

I have been using Grads for many years. As I know, there are some deficiencies in Grads I can not slove it since I have no knowledge about the source code of Grads.

1. on the last line of script, one "Return" must be added, otherwise it fail to run the last line.

2.  * is used to comment some certain lines in script, but * must be placed in the first column, otherwide will report the error. It's not useful to let the script nice-looking and easy to read. Does it like matlab, * can be placed anywhere for commenting.

The points above might be easily solved by code developer, aren't they?

slovoed