Need help to reinstall windows version of GrADS properly (OS: Windows Vista)

See Hai Ooi axl419 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Dec 11 19:23:19 EST 2009

Dear Sir,

      Thank you for your prompt response.

      Yes, I did exactly as what you mentioned.  It had no effect.

      Sorry for my poor description.  I should have sent you my samples (as attached above) for you to verify if needed.  When I altered the vars from 96 (which stands for the number of interpolated pressure levels) to 41 (which is in fact the time steps) in the .ctl file,  I got sawtoothed display (with exponential values) in a7 version but the normal smoothed contours (with ~300 K values) in the a5 as well as GrADS19 versions.

      Again, thank you and best regards.

Ooi