netcdf, xdfopen and PDEF

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Wed Aug 12 08:18:13 EDT 2009

Alberto,
Try opening your file using xdfopen -- set the axes to be linear,
without a pdef. Something like:
xdef <name> <size> linear 1 1
ydef <name> <size> linear 1 1

Then when you've got the file open, do a 'q ctlinfo' and copy all the
information about the file and paste that into a text file. Now you've
got just about everything you need for a descriptor; just add your
pdef and the new XDEF and YDEF you're going to interpolate to.
--Jennifer

--
Jennifer M. Adams
IGES/COLA