Unstable (?) GrADS v1.9.0-rc1

See Hai Ooi axl419 at YAHOO.COM
Fri May 2 08:48:13 EDT 2008

Dear Mr Arlindo,

     I checked all my hardware and system and they are found to be in healthy status.  Yes, this problem is reproducible.  Also, by reinitialising twice immediately after this problem to run my script again, the output was found to be perfect !  By the way, before encountering the problem as a result of my running the script, I installed your pygrads superpack to have a preview. I thought this might come into conflict with win GrADS.  I therefore removed the pygrads but my problem still persists.  I am puzzled.

     Thanks and regards.

Ooi

Dear Mr Ranyere Nobrega,

     I did try to alter / and \ but this had no impact to resolve my problem.  Thanks for your suggestion.