grads-2.0.a1 segmentation fault

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at ALUM.MIT.EDU
Fri May 2 10:13:42 EDT 2008

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 8:17 AM, Matt Alonso <matt.alonso at gmail.com> wrote:

> Good Morning,
>
> See below for the output from q config.  I will give PyGrADS a try and let
> you know.
>
> The end use of this data is going to be in allowing a colleague to
> interpolate to ~4k locations around the globe so the thought was to put the
> data into a format where our interpolation scripts could deal with it.  I am
> sure there are much easier ways to do this but all of our attempts to try
> this other ways have not been successful but if people have other
> suggestions we are certainly open to hearing about them.

This would be relatively easy to do with PyGrADS. If you have any interest
in Python, send me a list of your locations and I can send you a sample
script.

>   Thanks for all of your help.

Would you be willing to try v1.9.0-rc1 or v2? If this is a bug that needs
fixing we would likely fix it in these versions.  You can get v1.9.0-rc1
from sf.net:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=161773&package_id=182392

and v2 from COLA:

 ftp://iges.org/grads/2.0/