Trajectory plot

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Wed Mar 12 11:27:37 EDT 2008

Michel,

Please find attached "plot_hurricane_center3.gs" (an interactive script
to plot the minimum sea-level pressure: you click on the map for the
"left upper corner" and "right lower corner" for the box in which GrADS
will search for the minimum pressure), and "plot_hurricane_track.gs" (an
automated script which searches the entire specified domain, and plots
the min sea-level pressure, max relative vorticity (calculated in
GrADS), and the max wind speed), and "pause.gsf" (GrADS script function
to pause till the "enter" key is pressed).

I hope this helps, and please email me with any questions you might have.

Thanks,
Chuck

--

Please note that Charles.Seman at noaa.gov should be considered my NOAA
email address, not cjs at gfdl.noaa.gov.

 Charles Seman                                Charles.Seman at noaa.gov
 U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
 201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
 Princeton, NJ  08540-6649            http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/

"The contents of this message are mine personally and do not reflect
any position of the Government or NOAA."