user defined extensions installing problems

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at ALUM.MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 4 22:29:04 EST 2008

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 9:54 AM, Teerth Absit <nyxg21 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Arlindo,

Please do not send questions like to this to my personal e-mail address;
please use gradsusr as other users may have an answer or benefit from the
answer.

> Here is what i got from 'uname -a'
> SunOS srefplmu005 5.10 Generic_120011-14 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-480R
>
> I have had no troubles in running the binary files from grads both (v1.94and
> v2.0) compiled for
> solaries2.8.

I did not build the sunos binary (I do not have access to sunos).

Hoop: is there any difference between the xlibs you used for the
v1.9.0-rc1build and the
v2.0 build?

         Arlindo

--