How to change the grads axis labels to black

Austin Conaty Austin.L.Conaty at NASA.GOV
Wed Jun 18 09:34:33 EDT 2008

I believe that when using the
'set display color white' command, that command
should be followed by the 'clear' command and that will
insure labels and axis have the same color.  This is all done
of course before the plotting has begun.