skipping time - another question

Mike Bosilovich mike.bosilovich at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 3 15:57:25 EDT 2008

Documentation may well be harder than writing the code :-)   I always wrote
skip off for the time purpose discussed earlier because the docs say x,y....

However, sounds like you want set xlabs in the docs

If you want a mean annual cycle (instead of the grads default)

set xlabs JAN | FEB | MAR ...

or diurnal cycle

set xlabs 00Z | 03Z | 06Z ....

Mike