What is wrong in ctl fle?

Stegert stegert at IFM.UNI-HAMBURG.DE
Tue Feb 19 06:04:54 EST 2008

Dear Simon,

if I'm right GrADS always expects an ascending
level description, i.e.
70 100 150 ... 925 1000
in your case.

If you need this order you have two options:
You can take negative values:
-1000 -925 ... -70
but which is better fitting in oceanographic data.

Else, you can use
OPTIONS zrev

which means, that z is read in reversed direction.

Hope this helps,
regards, Christoph

--
Christoph Stegert:  Ecological Modelling group
Institut für Meereskunde - Universität Hamburg, Germany