Grads 2.0 with grib2 files

Wesley Ebisuzaki Wesley.Ebisuzaki at NOAA.GOV
Wed Feb 13 12:55:06 EST 2008

Oliver,

    Yes, it is a wgrib2 problem.  The next release will fix this
problem.  The problem
is that wgrib2 is saying the verification time of an averaging period
(ex. 0-3 hour
forecast of precip) is the start of the interval.  The verification time
needs to be
the end of the period to be consistent with GrADS.

        Wesley