Error during making a CTL file for .nc files (mom3 output)

manish singh singhmanish1010 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 12 05:54:49 EST 2008

 Hi Sergey Varlamov ;
So much  Thanks for help and replying --
         As  i have made these changes , but i couldn't get right
performance and i have get same error
as  before .
    out put from ncdump -c c:/time_mean.001952.01.01.nc is attached in text
file .
    plz  help me in finding the error .

again thanks for helping .

manish