Error during making a CTL file for .nc files (mom3 output)

Sergey Varlamov vsm at RIAM.KYUSHU-U.AC.JP
Tue Feb 12 04:30:00 EST 2008

Manish,

Try to replace

options  byteswapped little endian template

by
options  byteswapped little_endian template

For more constructive analysis need at least output from
ncdump -c c:/time_mean.001952.01.01.nc

Sergey Varlamov