NOAA / NCEP GRIB2 files: Syntax Error: Invalid Date/Time value. Hour = 24 -- greater than 23

Wesley Ebisuzaki Wesley.Ebisuzaki at NOAA.GOV
Mon Feb 11 10:20:09 EST 2008

Stefan,

   It's a strange wgrib2 bug.  Evidently with the compile options given,

         floor(24/24.0) == 0.0

Fixed the problem last month but not ready for a new wgrib2 release.
Try removing "-ffast-math" option in the makefile or edit the ctl
file by hand.

     Wesley Ebisuzaki