GradsDODS

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at ALUM.MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 8 17:15:48 EST 2008

On Feb 8, 2008 9:47 AM, Steven Weiss <sweiss at iafrica.com> wrote:

>  Hi Arlindo,
>
> I downloaded the latest lats4d.gs and am getting errors. See reults below.

Hmm. I got this to work:

 lats4d -i
http://nomad5.ncep.noaa.gov:9090/dods/waves/nww3/nww320080206/nww3_18z -o
test -lat -35 -30 -lon 17.5 30 -v -format grads_grib  -vars htsgwsfc

BTW, I am using

lats4d: Version 1.9.4 of 28 Nov 2007

while you seem to be using a much earlier version:

lats4d: Version 1.7 of 10 May 2006

I am attaching my latest. I'll be posting this on sf.net shortly.

  Let me know whether it works.

        Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva