monsoondata

Jean Pierre Arabonis arabonis at EGS.UCT.AC.ZA
Wed Feb 6 07:01:07 EST 2008

Hi Jennifer

    I see that the variables have changed a bit, namely there is no
longer a total cloud coverage but only cloud at levels, is there  any
intent to bring back "cloud" or is one just going to have to compute it
from the levels.
     One comment I do have is that the extra data does slow things down
especially on the slower internet we have down on the southern tip of
Africa, I must sday though the extra data is well worth the wait.

    Thanks
       Jean Pierre

--
Jean Pierre Arabonis