Performance tuning

Ivan Toman ivtoman at INET.HR
Wed Aug 27 06:09:02 EDT 2008

Hi Stefan, maybe little offtopic, but I think you will hardly survive on
shared server - that's why I recommend going with VPS (you can go cheap
as $20 for month), if you need advice contact me on mail. Other option
(IMHO, the best one, if you have decent down/up link speed) to make your
products at home and just upload images to the webserver.

Ivan