32 bit fortran library?

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at ALUM.MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 14 17:15:39 EDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 2:03 PM, Joy Romanski <jr988 at columbia.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I can't seem to get any of the OpenGrADS extensions to run.  I have GrADS
> 1.9.0-rc1 installed on my MacBook Pro (OS X Tiger), and I also have the
> extension files, and have added the appropriate lines to my .profile file.

Can you send me output of "uname -a"? Also, which tarballs did you download?
If you got the intel tarballs, get the the gfortran libraries in here:

    http://opengrads.org/devel/darwin/gfortran-intel_libs.tar.gz

and place them alongside your *.gex.dylib libraries. If that does not work I
can walk you through rebuilding it.

   Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva